Telegram
Присоединяйтесь к чату жителей ЖК «Технопарк» в «Телеграме»: http://technopark.life/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=53

Rubio second-half strike protects Rapids initially win of 2023

Темы строителей, дизайнеров и прочих специалистов, которые хотят предложить свои услуги участникам форума. Здесь можно находить подрядчиков и задавать вопросы профессионалам.
Earnest2

Rubio second-half strike protects Rapids initially win of 2023

Сообщение Earnest2 » 09 сен 2023, 04:50

Twitter Facebook copy-url The Huge Picture Diego Rubio racked up against his former club as the Colorado Rapids (1-3-3, 6 pts) earned their first win of the season on Saturday evening at Children Grace Park. William Yarbrough videotaped his profession 29th regular-season nothing for the Rapids, matching the all-time club document held by Matt Pickens (29 ). Significant F Diego Rubio opened his 2023 account with the game-winning goal in the 68thminute of the suit. It was his 14th game-winning goal as a participant of the Rapids, including to the all-time club document he set last season. GK William Yarbrough tape-recorded his 29th nothing for the Rapids tonight, tying Matt Pickens for the most nothings in club history. The Rapids are unbeaten in their past three suits with tonight roadway win. Robin Fraser tape-recorded his 100th regular-season video game as Rapids head instructor tonight. F Darren Yapi supplied his first MLS assist on Rubio game-winning goal.ust truly pleased Bryan Moyado T-Shirt. Truly happy with the team. I assumed in the first half, we had some actually great moments, yet it an extremely, extremely difficult place to play. Ie assumed for over 10 years this is just one of the hardest areas to play. Theye a great team. Theye quite possibly arranged, and the crowd here when they obtain rolling, this place is actually, truly tough to take care of. And also they were rolling in the 2nd half, so I was actually pleased with exactly how we dug in and combated. Like I claimed, I assumed we had some actually great minutes in the first half, and also in the 2nd fifty percent, we simply dealt with, and also sometimes, when youe on the road, that what you have to do to obtain factors, so truly pleased with the group. Truly happy with their initiative tonight. ?/ p > On Diego Rubio kind: o, Diego was incredibly great in preseason, extremely sharprained truly hard, was really fit, looked truly sharp before the goal. And after that he gets his injury, as well as because amount of time, while it wasn a very long injury, it still sufficient to shed your fitness, shed your sharpness. As well as I seemed like when he returned, he was still working into this. I assume I spoke about this maybe after his very first video game, prior to he left for Chile for the national group, and also he wasn as sharp as he remained in preseason, which is to be anticipated. He had actually spent some time off. He coming off of injury. He hasn touched a ball much. I didn think he was especially sharp after that. I assumed recently he looked extra like himself, but actually not back to where he was, and also again, totally anticipated because he had been out for a while. And today in training, to address your question, he revealed indicators that Diego returning, as well as he had some actually excellent, really sharp moments in training this week. As well as I assumed from the extremely initially, I think it was the very first touch that he had tonite, where he held the sphere up and turned 2 people and also oozed from it. As well as I thought, mm, Diego seems to be where he was. ?And throughout the night, truly good minutes of quality, really thorough in what he was asked to do defensively, and also I can not state adequate concerning the goalhe effort to reach the ball, the calmness, the choice, the actual selection of just how to strike the ball. It was a genuine minute that I really felt like Diego making a declaration that he back, as well as for us, wee actually delighted about that, truly thrilled concerning having Diego going back to peak form because when he great, he truly hazardous for us. ?/ p > On structure off of the previous two efficiencies: believe without a doubt, it building on the last 2 performances. I assumed we were outstanding both means against Austin. I thought we defended well versus LAFC. We could have been a little sharper on the assaulting end. I believed the first half tonight, we played well. Second fifty percent, they did a truly excellent work of stepping up pressure on us. Our connections weren as excellent in the 2nd half, but you play games on the road versus great groups in tough atmospheres, occasionally it appears like this. So, this win is every bit as gratifying as a win where we would certainly have had 90-percent possession. In some ways, it a lot more satisfying due to the fact that if you play well, you feel like you must win. At times when you get pinned in, as well as I assumed Kansas City did a great task in the 2nd half of pinning us in, those are video games that you can lose if youe not truly, really engaged, called in, concentrated, figured out. I assume you get a lot playing truly well and winning video games in this way, however I assume you additionally acquire a great deal when you battle Denil Maldonado T-Shirt. And also this is what we did tonite, absolutely dealt with, and also versus a good group, great deals of excellent gamers, lots of solution right into our box, as well as our men simply didn flinch. We bent, yet we did not damage, as well as it a truly gratifying feeling because at the end of the day, when you can function your method into a victory on the road, I believe it an additional way of building confidence. ?/ p > COLORADO RAPIDS ONWARD DIEGO RUBIO On the suit: t extremely important to win. We always state, sometimes, especially away, that it doesn matter just how we win. I really feel like the defenders made an excellent game. I think some individuals tipped up massive, especially after [Andreas] Maxshas been beginning every game, he had a head injury. That substantial when one of your leaders drops. It a massive effect to see him like that, yet I think we won for him. We needed that win, so that huge. We safeguarded well and most of us did what we should do, away, so that good Jess Murillo T-Shirt. ?/ p > On scoring the team game-winning objective: t indicated a whole lot. I really feel like if we didn win, we had the stress. I assume they had the pressure, too, to win this video game. They haven been winning, playing excellent, but we recognize exactly how hazardous they are and the number of good players they have playing right here at residence with their fans. As quickly as I scored the objective, I was like, going to go and also celebrate it. ?It was a team initiative today. We always state forwards are meant to score. It a bit harder specifically in away games. I think if you saw the game, if you saw the video game, we require to do a great deal of safeguarding, track the protectors. Max, Jon [Lewis], myself, need to track the 6s. It a lot. It a whole lot, yet like I claimed, it a teamwork today. I scored the goal, however it really feels like we racked up the goal as a group. The entire group, the men that pertain to the gamevin Cabral, I recognize how hard it is for certain for him to find in six, 7 minutes and to provide max effort. I seem like it not my goal, it the team goal. ?/ p >

Вернуться в «Рекламные темы»